Grimm's Fairy Tales
- No reviews.
- Abney Park
After five sell-out productions, including Alice In Wonderland and Macbeth, Pandemonium Performance are staging their biggest production yet at Abney Park this July!
Join Red Riding Hood on her journey to grandmother’s house and follow the breadcrumbs with Hansel & Gretel. Encounter the mischievous Rumplestiltskin and meet a very unusual Godfather. This unique promenade performance will take the audience deep into the heart of the fairy tales they know and love.
Bringing to life the fantastical stories of the Brothers Grimm, this spellbinding show will capture the imaginations of adults and children alike and promises to be an unmissable opportunity to see these tales in a beautiful and singular location.
The performance lasts 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Grimm's Fairy Tales has four different entrance times, please ensure you arrive at the time stated on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted
Please be aware this production may not be suitable for children under the age of 10. Also, the show takes place outdoors so please dress accordingly and wear appropriate footwear.
7.30pm General Admission
A standard ticket for entrance at 7.30pm
|19:30 - 20:40||£13.00|
7.30pm Concession Ticket
A concession ticket for entrance at 7.30pm
|19:30 - 20:40||£11.00|
7.50pm General Admission
A standard ticket for entrance at 7.50pm
|19:50 - 21:00||£13.00|
7.50pm Concession Ticket
A concession ticket for entrance at 7.50pm
|19:50 - 21:00||£11.00|
8.10pm General Admission
A standard ticket for entrance at 8.10pm
|20:10 - 21:20||£13.00|
8.10pm Concession Ticket
A concession ticket for entrance at 8.10pm
|20:10 - 21:20||£11.00|
8.30pm General Admission
A standard ticket for entrance at 8.30pm
|20:30 - 21:40||£13.00|
8.30pm Concession Ticket
A concession ticket for entrance at 8.30pm
|20:30 - 21:40||£11.00|
Abney Park, Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 0LH
Stoke Newington (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.