Theatre/Arts, Themed Nights, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
In the basement of an abandoned rug factory, deep under the streets of London, a psychologically-thrilling immersive mystery awaits you.
Rusty’s disappearance was never investigated. The ravings of his previous housemate, Alex, about a body in Borough fell on deaf ears. They were dismissed as the incessant ramblings of a ‘madman’ and confined to the asylum where he lived.
Rusty became a vague memory, a forgotten secret, until now…
33 years have been and gone since that night. A body has been uncovered. Jack an aging rock star and actor who was at that party, has come under suspicion. In a bid to protect his public image and clear his name he has hired the expertise of a rather unusual individual, one who specialises in "resurrecting" forgotten things.
Jack invites you to become part of the story bringing you back to that fateful night; the last time Rusty was seen alive.
Unlock secrets, expose lies, and try to seek the truth about what really happened.
This is a murder mystery like no other, and not for the faint of heart.
Be prepared to learn more about yourself than you thought possible in this fully immersive theatrical performance.
Expect Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll - Minimum age 18.
From the creators of Suicide at Vine House, Alchemical Door, Wyrd, The Three Rings of Cirque Tsuki and more:
“ImmerCity are perfectionists.”
“The best immersive theatre I’ve seen in a very long time.”
"where modern audience interaction and traditional storytelling meet”
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
ImmerCity formed in 2013 create site-specific and interactive theatre, they have created a wide range of immersive works, often in collaboration companies like Opera Holland Park, The Gaiety Theatre Dublin, RBKC’s INtransit Festival, the Arts Council and Colab.
‘Thank Goodness you’re finally here,’ a frantic looking man with day-old stubble yanks open the heavy door on a Borough Street. Ushering us inside, he babbles endlessly, stopping occasionally to throw questions our way: which...
I've not done any immersive theatre before but I really enjoyed this performance. The actors played there roles incredible well and it was fun interacting with them and trying to gather the clues, it's definitely a different way to enjoy theatre!
Booked on a whim after seeing the event on Yplan. Had an absolutely great time - the acting skills of the cast were amazing, especially as a lot of it is improv. The event lasted a good two hours. If you're into immersive theatre/ murder mysteries you will love this!
visited The CoLab Factory on 19 May 2017
21 May 2017 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: