- Skip Garden & Kitchen
On 15th August THE WASTED SUPPER is back with the opportunity to be part of a completely sustainable evening celebrating food & innovation.
Dinner Ladies invite you to explore Skip garden & kitchen, an idyllic green oasis in the middle of King’s Cross. Wander the gardens and sip a sustainable cocktail from a converted skip vegetable patch, or get a personalised printed eco bag in the greenhouse. The ethos behind the Wasted Supper is to enjoy and create something new out of things we already have. Each guest is encouraged to bring an item of food from their cupboard or fridge (vegetarian only) which is close to expiry or which they are unsure what to do with. Dinner Ladies will then put their creative skills to the test by turning these into a delicious feast to be enjoyed together in the garden.
This summer we are partnering with Zero-Living, a sustainable lifestyle platform creating a space for eco brands to sell their innovative zero plastic products, helping individuals to reduce waste and live sustainably.
The Supplycompass clothes swap is back again too, giving you the chance to exchange unwanted garms for something fresh.
Come and join us for an evening of fun, food, learning and exploration and support the war on waste. Any leftover food and clothing will be donated to the Streets Kitchen.
3-course supper, clothes swap & welcome cocktail
|19:00 - 23:00||£30.00|
Skip Garden & Kitchen, 1 , Kings Cross, Tapper Walk, London, N1C 4AQ
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.