- No reviews.
The Turul Project is once again gracefully perching above the streets of London, bringing you the very definition of perfection in fine dining cuisine.
After the resounding success of previous events, our group of inspirational chefs and food connoisseurs cordially invite you to an evening of extravagance at Nanashi, April 7th 2019.
Head Chef, Mihaly Valincsek and his team have designed and created a unique Hungarian dining experience unmatched from Budapest to London.
Tickets are flying, so don't miss your opportunity to be a part of this flavour revolution.
Let your tastebuds soar to the heights of the Turul!
Venison & Truffle
Root Vegetable Compositions
Pork Belly, Celeriac, Juniper Jus
Trout, Sprouting Broccoli,Sorrel, “Tokaji Aszù” Vinegar
Walnut & Vanilla “Nudli”, Rosehip Sorbet
Nanashi, 14, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.