Supper Clubs, Pop-Up, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
In Nigeria, we say “Oya, Come Chop” when it’s time to eat. Our ‘Food is ready, Oya come chop’ Nigerian supper club series are about creating an intimate, contemporary dining experience.
Here at Tokunbo’s Kitchen, we are about providing food lovers the opportunity to enjoy authentic Nigerian food along with a cultural immersion celebrating the vibrancy and traditions of West African food and culture.
"This was a lot of fun. It was my first time to try Nigerian cuisine and it was done in a way that made it easy to socialise" - Giselle
We are excited to bring you a fun night of delicious home cooked food and putting our own very African twist on the beloved curry in support of the excellent work Find Your Feet charity undertakes at our #CurryForChange Event. £5 of all ticket sales will be donated to Curry for Change. Curry for Change is the fundraising campaign that uses people’s love of curry to help change the lives of rural families in Africa and Asia who suffer from hunger. So come, eat and contribute to helping others and share your love of curry with us. To find out more please visit www.curryforchange.org.uk
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.