The Humble Chicken: An evening at Whyte & Brown
- No reviews.
- Whyte & Brown
Whyte & Brown are partnering with LINO chef, Richard Falk for a run of intimate supper clubs, focusing on dishes created from surplus and unwanted ingredients from their kitchen with the menu inspired by Whyte and Brown’s celebration of chicken.
The menu as a whole aims to raise awareness on the value of food and on the importance of what can be prepared from ingredients that would otherwise be thrown in the bin. Richard has chosen to do this at Whyte & Brown to prove to the industry that sustainability and food waste can be achieved at fast paced, casual dining restaurants. It is by no means an evangelical approach to the dishes; not every product will be waste, but it will show the creativity and expertise of producing remarkable dishes from otherwise wasted ingredients.
|Standard Ticket - 6.30pm||18:30 - 20:15||£37.00|
|Standard Ticket - 8.30pm||20:30 - 22:15||£37.00|
Whyte & Brown, Kingly Court, Carnaby Street, London, W1B 5PW
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.