Talya's ‘Memories of Crete’ Supper Club
- The Hackney Coffee Company
Following several stunningly well received supper clubs, Talya’s upcoming ‘Memories of Crete’ supper club will celebrate the delicious food of this beautiful Greek island.
This supper club is a tribute to Talya’s year of living, foraging and learning the culinary secrets of Greeks mamas and grandmas in a charming mountain village in Crete. She was inspired by the locals’ dedication to tradition and their connection to the land and its culinary treasures.
Expect timeless Greek classics elevated to new heights and given Talya’s deliciously creative twist.
So join us on the 20th October for a feast worthy of Greek Gods!
Tayla received her training at the world-famous Le Cordon Bleu cooking school and is a passionate cook with 20 years’ experience of delighting people with her food. Her cooking is inspired by her international background and her time travelling and living in the world’s culinary capitals.
|Diner Pass||20:00 - 22:30||£45.00|
The Hackney Coffee Company, 503 Hackney Rd, London, E2 9ED
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. We will gladly cater for both vegetarians and carnivores but unfortunately cannot make changes to our dishes for other diets.
14. ALLERGEN DISCLAIMER: We are unable to guarantee that our food is free from allergens or allergen traces. We hereby disclaim all liability for any allergic or adverse reaction caused by exposure to allergens at our events