- Refettorio Felix
Martin Milesi returns to Kensington for an exclusive summer pop up at the Refettorio Felix, home of Massimo Bottura’s project, “Food for Soul”. “Tú” (Spanish for you) takes residency in Kensington from 6th June to 25th July and draws inspiration from the cuisine of Latin America. Tú will provide an insight into Milesi’s upcoming restaurant concept, due to open in London next year.
Martin Milesi is the mastermind behind the revolutionary culinary pop-up project that brought together 12 diners around one table in the St Pancras clock tower, UNA. In ‘Tú’, Milesi celebrates his Latin American heritage and background as Argentine food historian presenting a tapas menu with flavours from all over the continent. Inspired by the informality of Latin American gatherings, guests will arrive to the Refettorio Felix at St Cuthbert’s church, and will find three communal tables in the beautiful dining room designed by Ilse Crawford. “Creating is our leitmotiv, we do not only cook but compose food. We knew that UNA would be successful in a city where inspiring food and creativity live together and we know Tú will cater to the same audience”, says Milesi.
Like during 2018, every Thursday, Milesi and his team will be collaborating with the main purpose of the Refettorio which is to provide a lunch service for homeless and people in need with surplus food delivered by the Felix Project.
For this edition of “Tú” Martin Milesi is also partnering up with one of Argentina’s most recognised and award winning winery Bodega Norton which means that wine is included in ticket price!
“Tú” | Every Thursday | 7pm | June & July
Welcome to "Tú", the Beta Version of our permanente restaurant which will be opened in 2020 in London. "Tú" brings the flavour from Latin America, the region that we love, the flavours that we know, the spirit that we have insight. Your ticket includes wines from Bodega Norton.
|19:00 - 22:00||£55.00|
Large table x 12
Bring your friends and reserve a big table for 12 guest at £550. Your tickets include wines from Bodega Norton.
|19:00 - 22:00||£550.00|
Medium table x 6
Bring your friends and reserve a big table for you and your small group. This ticket worth 6 passes for the price of £300. our tickets include wines from Bodega Norton.
|19:00 - 22:00||£300.00|
Refettorio Felix, St. Cuthberts Church, 51 Philbeach Gardens, London, SW5 9EB
Earl's Court (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.