Summer Supper at Hart Club
- Hart Club
Come and enjoy a fresh Summer Supper by Hart Club's resident chef Alfy Blue, fundraising for their groundbreaking Hart School project.
Ticket includes a 3 course seasonal, plant based menu alongside a delicious welcome cocktail featuring rum donated by the lovely Brixton Distillery!
Guests will enjoy the meal surrounded by contemporary art that is currently featured in their
Hart Club is an organisation in Lambeth championing neurodiversity in the Arts. Hart School will be a brand new 3 month Arts programme that is designed to be free, inclusive and accessible. Hart School prioritises those who are typically excluded from similar opportunities due to financial barriers and lack of specialised support for disabled artists.
You can see more about the project on our crowdfunding page here. All proceeds from this dinner will go towards the
For any direct inquiries or questions, get in touch at
Dinner & welcome cocktail
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
Hart Club, 95, Westminster Bridge Rd, London, SE1 7HR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.