Social Pantry x Hayman's Gin Supper Club
- Social Pantry Cafe
4-course gin-inspired feast, paired with matching Hayman’s Gin cocktails!
Join Social Pantry and Hayman’s Gin for a deliciously seasonal menu which has been perfectly paired with some of Hayman’s finest.
Hayman’s make a true English gin, in the original way. Their ginealogy dates back over 150 years making them the only family of original English gin makers still distilling today, and their rich history in gin is something they’ve always fought hard to preserve. Following a coveted family recipe that includes a trusted blend of 10 botanicals, Hayman’s will be on hand throughout the evening for you to sip, taste and learn more about this brilliantly British gin.
Think a Crisp G&T to welcome you on arrival with a few of Social Pantry’s signature nibbles. Tuck into a sharing starter board of potted crab to get yourself acquainted with your new dinner friends whilst sipping on a Sloegroni. A spring chicken dish will be matched with a fresh Victorian mojito and an indulgent elderflower buttermilk pannacotta dessert will be enjoyed with an original English Royale.
So what are you waiting for? Pull up a pew and join the table on Lavender Hill (don’t forget to book your ticket first!)
Standard ticket to supper club includes 4-course menu and cocktails.
|19:00 - 22:30||£43.00|
Social Pantry Cafe, 170A, Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5TG
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.