- No reviews.
- Brother Marcus
Sam Stern is a British celebrity chef and author. His first book, Cooking up a Storm, quickly made it as an international best seller and was the start of a whole series of cookbooks focusing on different cooking styles. He is now the author of 7 cookbooks with a passion for sharing the simple pleasure gained from cooking for yourself and others. His latest cookbook Too Good to Share (2015) focuses on creatively cooking for one with clever tips to save time and money. Sam has attracted global media attention and has made many TV and radio appearances and is now well regarded on the London food scene since moving to the city from his home county of Yorkshire.
Sam's latest collaboration with Brother Marcus has created a 'Greatest Hits' menu based on the most loved recipes from his 7 books. Everything will be served to share family style on communal tables and finished off with a glorious pot of Yorkshire Tea.
Greatest Hits Menu
Yorkshire Pudding Slider- Home Cured Salmon with Horseradish Crème Fraîche & Watercress
Crisp Polenta with Caponata Salad
Slow Roasted Studded Lamb w/ Dauphinoise + Greens
Divine Triple Chocolate Tart with Grapefruit Sorbet and a Pot of Yorkshire Tea
Food photos from Sam Stern's Cookery Course: for students in the kitchen by Sam Stern
(Quadrille £18.99) Photography: Chris Terry
|Sam Stern Supper Club||19:00 - 23:00||£32.00|
Brother Marcus, 9, Chestnut Grove, Balham, SW12 9JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.