- Clarence Road
Join us for an evening of unique dining in Clapton, celebrating the seasons vegetables with a 5 course supper, sourced with seasonal and organic ingredients. Vegetarians, vegans and those interested in creative cooking with vegetables are all welcome!
Hosting this evening will be Kurtis O’kasi and Tamara Tahhan. Kurtis is former sous chef at Rōk Shoreditch, a Scandinavian inspired kitchen specialising in open fire cooking and ferments. Tamara is a food blogger (www.claptonkitchen.com) and teacher specialising in Middle Eastern influenced plant based cooking, drawing on her Palestinian and British heritage. Her last sold out supper club was for Soop (Stories on Our Plate) celebrating story telling and food identity.
The menu will draw on the chef’s interests, influences and heritage to create a selection of inspired and delicious dishes in the cosy and intimate environment of their Clapton kitchen.
The menu can be modified for vegan and gluten-free lifestyles. Unfortunately the menu is not suitable for people with nut allergies this time. This is a BYOB event (bring your own beverages).
£35 per head
Please e-mail email@example.com for any dietary queries you may have and to inform us of your special diets after booking.
|Moveable Feast supper club||19:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
Clarence Road, Ground floor, buzzer Gee, 97 Clarence Road, London, E5 8EE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.