LWW X DISAPPEARING DINING CLUB: ALSACE TWILIGHT BANQUET
- Devonshire Square
- No reviews.
We love candle-lit suppers where the wine flows freely so we’ve transformed an exposed brick warehouse above Devonshire Square into our own private dining room to host some decadent, long-table banquets with our pals at Disappearing Dining Club.
Starting as we mean to go on – you’ll be welcomed with a glass of fizz and something delicious from the kitchen.
Next, pull up a chair at our feasting table and be transported to the medieval town of Ribeauville, home of legendary Alsace producer Maison Trimbach.
The lightest of our menus – we’re drawing on light, lemony flavours to transport you to the sun-warmed vineyards of Alsace.
You'll start with an opulent Trimbach Riesling, paired with ham hock and fois gras roulade, followed by an incredible Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve with Bermondsey-smoked salmon, north Atlantic prawns, seasonal asparagus and Lemon Moussoline. Dessert comes in the form of a lemon & salt liquorice Eton Mess alongside the delicious Trimbach Riesling Cuvee Frederic Emile from this fourth generation wine-maker.
Sit back, let LWW take care of you and ensure your glass never runs dry.
Check out the other LWW x Disappearing Dining Club Banquets at DrinkUp.London
(off New Street) EC2M 4AE
Liverpool Street (Tube)
(off New Street) EC2M 4AE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.