- Flora Fauna Studios
‘HOPE' is a gourmet charity dinner series based in London, with the aim to raise awareness for the marginalised in our communities and to give back a little hope to those in need.
This HOPE dinner’s chef is Alissa Timoshkina, who will serve a beautiful four-course meal of autumnal dishes from her cookbook ’Salt & Time’, accompanied by fine artisan wines and nibbles.
'Some cookbooks take you on a journey that is as poetic as it is geographical and culinary, and Salt & Time is just such a one...enthusiastic, often playful, and full of encouragement to cook dishes that are invitingly unfamiliar.' – Nigella Lawson
You will be seated at one of three individual tables of seven at Flora Fauna Studios – a charming little venue in the heart of Columbia Road in East London. Think white brick walls, creaking floors and thoughtfully styled tables in candle light, curated by HOPE founder and event designer HILDE.
This time all proceeds will be donated to The Childhood Trust, who support London’s vulnerable children living in poverty. Charity Registration No. 1154032
Photographs curtesy of Jessica Williams Photography from our first HOPE dinner in March 2019.
Charity Gourmet Supper Club
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Flora Fauna Studios, 134, Columbia Road, London, E2 7RG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.