HOPE - a gourmet supper club
- No reviews.
- Benk + Bo
HOPE is a collaborative gourmet supper club with a social purpose.
Event designer Hilde and bespoke caterer Caiger & Co have teamed up to host a meaningful dining experience at Benk + Bo in aid of St. Cuthbert's – an open-door drop-in centre for vulnerable and homeless people in West London, with the aim to offer a place of hope and acceptance.
Launching on 21st March, the menu for this supper club series will focus on highly nutritious and macrobiotic elements, with a nod to nose to tail eating and a promise to only source ingredients from artisanal suppliers from in and around London.
The seasonal six-course menu will be served to up to 40 people who will be seated at two long shared tables. The whole evening will be thoughtfully styled with an understated aesthetic at heart, offering a visual and culinary interpretation of ‘hope’.
Expect a warm and inspiring evening at Benk + Bo, one of East London’s finest independent venues, whilst supporting a good and humble cause. All proceeds are going to St. Cuthbert’s.
The night is BYOB (bring your own booze) so please do bring your own drinks – whatever makes you happy!
*Dietaries available upon request
More about the charity (Registered Charity No. 803638) –
The kitchen at St. Cuthbert’s uses donated surplus food to cook delicious, nutritious and varied three-course meals for marginalised and vulnerable local people in the community, and through this the foundation is not only fighting to improve the health and well-being of those living in food poverty, but also tackles the issue of food wastage.
Hope Supper Club
A gourmet supper club, in aid of the St. Cuthbert's charity.
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
4 - 6 GRAVEL LANE E1 7AW
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.