#BeTheBotanist: The Foragers Table
- Shoreditch Treehouse
The Botanist Gin invite you to reconnect with nature with its innovative three-course dining experience, inspired by urban foraging and created by some of London’s top chefs and bartenders.
This London Cocktail Week, gin-lovers are asked to ‘go wild’ at The Foragers Table hosted by The Botanist at The Shoreditch Treehouse. The experience includes a culinary tour of wild London, exploring the flavourful finds that can be foraged in the city.
Curated by Craig Grozier, founder of Scottish dining experience Fallachan and in-house chef for The Botanist Gin, the experience seeks to reconnect people with nature to bring to life the ethos behind The Botanist Gin. Each dish will be expertly paired with a cocktail created by Marcis Dzelzainis, drinks curator at Sager + Wilde, Rosey Mitchell, global competition winning bartender from Three Sheets and Robin Honhold from The Lyan Group.
The Botanist are also hosting foraged cocktail masterclasses on Saturday 6th October - check it out
Join us on Wednesday 3rd for a three-course culinary tour of wild London, exploring the flavourful finds that can be foraged in the city.
|19:00 - 22:00
Join us on Thursday 4th for a three-course culinary tour of wild London, exploring the flavourful finds that can be foraged in the city.
|19:00 - 22:00
Join us on Friday 5th for a three-course culinary tour of wild London, exploring the flavourful finds that can be foraged in the city.
|19:00 - 22:00
Shoreditch Treehouse, Charlotte Road, London, EC2A 3PB
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.