The Underground Fan Club and the Curtain presents "The Super Bowl Super Bash" in association with Dream Team
- The Curtain
The Underground Fan Club and The Curtain presents "The Super Bowl Super Bash" in association with Dream Team.
On Sunday 3rd February we bring you a very special evening celebrating NFL’s biggest event of the year, as Los Angeles Rams take on New England Patriots.
Ahead of the game join us for a special underground fan show where you will hear unique insights into the world of NFL, personal stories and in-depth analysis from our panel of sports stars and celebrity fans.
BBC 1Xtra DJ and sports presenter Nick Bright will be joined by a stellar line up including the AFC Bournemouth and Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic and American comedian Alex Edelman.
Flying over specially from LA the one and only Shawne “Lights Out” Merriman will also be joining us for the evening. The San Diego Chargers Linebacker has an impressive playing history with three Pro Bowls behind him and the accolade of NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year to his name. This will be a unique opportunity to hear from an all-time great in an intimate setting alongside our panel of avid NFL supporters.
There will be audience interaction and a chance to ask your own questions to the panel plus drinks from our friends at Rebel Yell.
We can guarantee this will be the best party in town.
DJ Tailgating Party 10pm
Super Bowl Screening 11:30pm
Tickets are priced at £50, and include arrival drink and portion of wings, celebrity panel featuring NFL Player Shawne “Lights Out” Merriman, DJ Tailgating Party and, of course, the screening!
includes celebrity panel featuring NFL Player Shawne “Lights Out” Merriman (San Diego Chargers Linebacker), DJ Tailgating Party, Screening, Starter Wings and Drink on-arrival
|19:30 - 04:00||£50.00|
The Curtain, 45 Curtain Rd, London, EC2A 3PT
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.