South Place Cinema presents: Wimbledon ‘Tennis on the Terrace’
- No reviews.
- South Place Hotel
Ended up empty handed after the Wimbledon ballot? You don't have to be there to enjoy all the action and atmosphere. On Sunday 16th July, South Place Hotel will be screening the Men’s Championship Final on a large Bang and Olufsen screen on its open-air, West-facing rooftop terrace. Like Centre Court, rain certainly won’t stop play on Angler Terrace. Should the heavens open, a fully retractable roof will keep supporters dry.
Sit back in a deckchair and soak up the atmosphere with a tub of Northern Bloc white chocolate and strawberry meringue artisan ice cream, a gourmet scotch egg, and a refreshing cocktail - all included in the £28 ticket price.
Doors open at 1.30pm.
Tennis on the terrace
Includes deckchair for 1, Northern Bloc ice cream, refreshing cocktail and Scotch egg
|13:30 - 19:00||£28.00|
3 South Place EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.