Zombie Laser Tag
- Bunker 51
It's you vs the undead in this action packed hour
We request that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your start time in order to sign in, kit up and undergo a briefing.
On arrival at Bunker 51, you will be given a special ops uniform to wear over regular clothing. This activity can be quite active and so we recommend sturdy shoes you don't mind getting a bit dirty.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long is the experience? The game is one hour long with different elements of play. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early so you can register and change into your special ops uniform.
How scary is it? This experience contains gore, big scares and plenty of blood! Some parts are also carried out in pitch black darkness and small, confined spaces.
Are there any health risks to be aware of? We don't suggest this event for the heavily pregnant or those with heart conditions. It is quite a physical activity with the laser tag aspect and there are scares throughout.
What should I wear? For Zombie Laser Tag, we suggest something comfortable and easy to move in and old trainers/boots. You are supplied with special ops coveralls to wear over your clothing.
How old do I need to be? Our sessions are suitable for ages 14+
Zombie Laser Tag
For ages 14+
|19:00 - 20:00
|Zombie Laser Tag
|19:00 - 20:00
Bunker 51, 3, Herringham Road, London, SE7 8NJ
North Greenwich (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.