London's BEST Scavenger Hunt
- Secret Location in Soho
Get to see London’s sites in a way like no other through our fun and unique scavenger hunts. Whether you’re a solo traveller coming to see what London has to offer or a group of friends exploring the city for the first time, our scavenger hunts are a fantastic way to see the real London!
So how does it work?
Teams have 2 hours to completed 30 unique and wacky challenges by solving cryptic clues, taking photos and videos, and tracking down items as you all race to be the first ones back to base.
Here are a few of our favourite challenges;
Photo – Squeeze all team members into a black cab!
- Find – A penny from 2012 (the year of the Queens Diamond Jubilee)
- Video – Dancing in front of a stranger in front of the London Eye
The team that completes the most challenges in the time provided will be crowned the winners, and of course win an awesome prize! But that’s not all, to finish the day we will present to you with an award ceremony and private screening to show you lovely lot all the hilarious photos and videos, sharing the best and most embarrassing bits of the day.
The scavenger hunt will start at 13:00 at Sohostel (91 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SY) and finish at 16:00. The structure of the day is as follows;
13:00 – 13:30 = Briefing and preparing teams
13:30 – 15:30 = SCAVENGER HUNT
15:30 – 16:00 = Award ceremony (get ready to laugh until you cry!)
Drinks will also be available at discounted rates, so it's a great way to kick off your Saturday night!
Sounds like fun?! You’ll get to see the classic landmarks in London and have the best photos to prove it. When else can you say you high fived a guard at the gates of Horse Guards Parade, and squeezed into a red Phone Box outside Buckingham Palace all in one day?
Book at ticket today;
£20 per person (so don’t worry if you are travelling alone we will put you in a team full of wonderful people!)
£100 for a private event (up to 6 people)
For more information and a sneak peek on previous challenges and 5* reviews:
- Check out our website www.thebigsmokeevents.com
- Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thebigsmokeevents/?hl=en,
- Read our reviews on Trip Advisor https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186338-d11869493-Reviews-The_Big_Smoke_Events_Company-London_England.html
We look forward to dancing in front of strangers with you soon!
Up to 6 people - this is your own private team
|13:00 - 16:00||£100.00|
Secret Location in Soho, Soho
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. If the event does not receive at least 2 teams The Big Smoke have the right to cancel the event and either refund you or move you to another weekend.