The Paper Traveller
- Manor House Library
What if books could talk? Go on a treasure hunt across Manor House Library and discover the imaginary worlds concealed inside books.
Through a series of pop-up books, papercut sets, intimate sound installations and live theatre performances, this immersive show takes you on a storytelling journey through books and explores what happens if you get lost in one.
Practical details: this experience is for one audience member at a time. Visitors are equipped with headphones and travel across the library spaces, exploring installations and meeting characters on the way. Audience members can start the show every 10 minutes and the whole experience lasts about 45 minutes.
Accessibility: the experience involves walking up and down the stairs and is therefore unfortunately not accessible to wheelchair users.
|12pm||12:00 - 12:45||£3.00|
|12:10pm||12:10 - 12:55||£3.00|
|12:20pm||12:20 - 13:05||£3.00|
|12:30pm||12:30 - 13:15||£3.00|
|12:40pm||12:40 - 13:25||£3.00|
|12:50pm||12:50 - 13:35||£3.00|
|1pm||13:00 - 13:45||£3.00|
|1.10pm||13:10 - 13:55||£3.00|
|1.20pm||13:20 - 14:05||£3.00|
|1.30pm||13:30 - 14:15||£3.00|
|1.40pm||13:40 - 14:25||£3.00|
|1:50pm||13:50 - 14:35||£3.00|
|2pm||14:00 - 14:45||£3.00|
|2:10pm||14:10 - 14:55||£3.00|
|2:20pm||14:20 - 15:05||£3.00|
|2:30pm||14:30 - 15:15||£3.00|
|2:40pm||14:40 - 15:25||£3.00|
|2:50pm||14:50 - 15:35||£3.00|
|3pm||15:00 - 15:45||£3.00|
|3:10pm||15:10 - 15:55||£3.00|
|3:20pm||15:20 - 16:05||£3.00|
|3:30pm||15:30 - 14:15||£3.00|
|3:40pm||15:40 - 16:25||£3.00|
|3:50pm||15:50 - 16:35||£3.00|
|4pm||16:00 - 16:45||£3.00|
|4:10pm||16:10 - 16:55||£3.00|
|4:20pm||16:20 - 17:05||£3.00|
|4:30pm||16:30 - 17:15||£3.00|
|4:40pm||16:40 - 17:25||£3.00|
|4:50pm||16:50 - 17:35||£3.00|
|5pm||17:00 - 17:45||£3.00|
Manor House Library, 34 Old Road, London, SE13 5SY
Hither Green (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.