Ten Tastes of Soho
On this half day walking food tour from "London From Scratch", we guide you through the quirky laneways and hidden alleys of London’s most colourful neighbourhood. We take you to foodie spots and secret ‘those-who-know’ outlets that are hard to find on your own.
You’ll munch your way through a ten course taster menu of some of London’s best bites. We’ll gently fill in the history, architecture and culture gaps while your tastebuds are on their own little adventure.
Please note, details of the centrally located meeting point in Soho will be emailed to you upon booking.
On this London Food Walk:
- Your guide will be Michelle Francis; chef, ex-restaurateur and host of Marylebone’s Scratch SupperClub
- The half day Soho food tour includes parts of Chinatown
- Start time is 10.30am and finish time about 1.30pm
- Ten tastings are included in the ticket price
- The cost of this food tour is £59 per person
- Details of the centrally located meeting point will be emailed to you upon booking
- There will be no more than ten people doing the tour at any one time
Ten Tastes of Soho includes all tastings
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.