Tales From The Other Side
- No reviews.
At the Celtic celebration of Samhain, when the year is entering its dark half, it was believed that the veil between this world and The Otherworld was at its thinnest. It was a time when the dead could walk the streets, crossing the boundary from the otherworld. Ancestors were honoured and invited into the home, while fires were lit to ward off evil spirits who aimed to cause harm. With the suns strength fading, Donn Lord of The Underworld would take to the land of the living, bringing with him the living dead...
Through stories and music, The Embers Collective will take you on a journey into The Otherworld, with tales that will make you tingle, shiver and shake. Let's welcome in the darker half of the year together, and keep the lights burning to protect us from those from beyond who tonight walk amongst us.
As always, the show will be followed by a wonderful Music Tree jam, lead by our very own Tim Karp.
Tickets £10/£8 concessions.
Doors 7pm, show starts 7:30pm.
|General Entry||19:00 - 21:30||£10.00|
|Concession||19:00 - 21:30||£8.00|
Balabam, 58-60, High Road, London, N15 6JU
Seven Sisters (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.