Rumble: Part Deux
- Secret London Location
Shuttlecock Inc. return to London in March with a Gallic spin-off of their sell-out pop-up, Rumble At The Deli... This time it's: Rumble: Part Deux.
Fronted by Arnaud Escoffier, grandson of culinary legend, Auguste, and chef/proprietor of Parisian institution, La Constellation - so named for its unrivalled string of Michelin stars - Part Deux will see chefs from both sides of the channel battle it out for the chance to scrub the great man’s oven with a toothbrush.
In the line-up of so far are Shuttlecock's very own Ollie Templeton (Moro), defending champion Max Pasetti (Bocca di Lupo, Trullo), Tom Stracker (The Walnut Tree, The Ledbury, The Dorchester Grill, Heston's Dinner), Tom Forster (St John, Bocca di Lupo, Trullo, Roberta's, Chop Shop, Clamato, Septime), Freddy Money (El Bulli, The Dorchester Grill), James Knight (Moro, Barrica, Copita, Quality Chop House) and Ellen Parr (Moro, The Art of Dining). Once again, the rules are simple:
Three rounds of no-holds-barred culinary one-upmanship.
Two guest chefs.
Inspired by some of Arnaud's most famous recipes and using three key ingredients bought from the market that morning, the two challengers will create their own three-course menu for the evening’s diners, with each course going to a vote when the plates are cleared. Best of three: starter, main, pudding. The winner soaks up the applause, the loser washes up the pots and pans.
Tickets are £55 per person, and include six dishes (three courses from each of the evening’s two chefs) and an apéretif on arrival.
Please note: there will be a vegetarian option, but due to the 'live' nature of the event we will sadly not be able to offer three small dishes from each chef, but instead a normal size starter, main and pudding. Unfortunately, other allergies cannot be catered for.
Address: Secret Zone One London Location. Location details revealed on purchase of ticket.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any tickets purchased
Your ticket includes 6 dishes (3 from each chef) and an apéritif on arrival
|19:00 - 23:00||£55.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.