Experience one of the greatest cities in the World through the walks, views and intimate moments that reveal its romance. Wander and drift down the River Thames, absorb the breathtaking views, lose yourself in the winding streets and surprising stories from times gone by. Indulge your senses and find yourself amongst the buzz of Borough Market or within the underground oasis of London's oldest wine bar.
Tender love and care is in our DNA at The Tour Hub. Our guides will give you the personal service larger tour operators can't provide. From the sanctuary of Gordon's Wine Bar to the heights of a drink above the London skyline, with love stories and light-hearted romantic gestures along the way. London is for lovers and once it enters your heart it will stay with you forever.
Infused with chocolate, wine and a lot of fun, this tour is floaty, dreamy and lemon zesty
Please meet outside the front of Embankment Tube Station.
Candle-lit cellars of London's oldest wine bar.
Drift down the River Thames by boat.
Taste chocolate at Rabot 1745, London's newest and hippest chocolate shop/bar.
Symbolise your eternal love on Millenium Foot Bridge.
Breathtaking scenic river and city views - finish with a drink over-looking the city.
Dress code: Warm comfortable clothing. Comfortable shoes for walking (No trainers for bar entrance).
Thames Clipper boat ride included with ticket
Drinks not included with ticket
Tours run in any weather
Embankment Tube Station
Villiers Street, London, WC2N 6NS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.