Rachel Khoo Cookery Demonstation at Smeg St James's
Rachel Khoo: an exclusive cookery demo and personal book signing
SATURDAY JULY 28th 2018, SMEG ST JAMES'S, LONDON
To celebrate the launch of her latest cookbook, Smeg have joined forces with bestselling author, chef and BBC TV star, Rachel Khoo, to carry out a special one-off cookery demonstration. Back by popular demand following a sell out sitting, further exclusive tickets have been released.
Housed in the beautiful surroundings of Smeg's purpose-built cookery theatre in St. James's, London, this unique, approximately hour-long event features scandi-inspired recipe demonstrations from The Little Swedish Kitchen cookbook
Rachel's career all started with a love for art and design. A passion for pâtisserie lured Rachel to Paris's Le Cordon Bleu cookery school and before long, she was travelling the world, delivering culinary projects and cooking workshops. Rachel's number-one bestseller, The Little Paris Kitchen and accompanying BBC2 TV cookery series, turned Rachel into a household name. Having now made Sweden home, Rachel's latest book shares over 100 delicious and seasonal Swedish recipes - celebrating traditional fare and embracing local ingredients.
Upon arriving in Piccadilly, take a short 2-minute walk down Regent Street St James's, heading south towards Pall Mall where you'll locate Smeg St James's, the upmarket Italian appliance brand's flagship store. Free to browse at your leisure before heading downstairs to the venue's expansive cooking theatre, equipped with state of the art Smeg appliances as used by Rachel. Upon arrival you will be welcomed with a complimentary sparkling refreshment
Additional event information
* Guests joining us at the event will receive a complimentary goodie bag including a copy of The Little Swedish Kitchen and have the opportunity to have it personalised by Rachel in a book signing afterwards.
** Guests are welcome to sample and taster some of Rachel's dishes during the event
*** Please arrive for 10.45 at the latest. The event will begin strictly at 11.00
*** Photos displayed taken from The Little Swedish Kitchen to be published on the 26th July 2018 by Michael Joseph, a Penguin Random house imprint. Photographer: David Loftus
Rachel Khoo Smeg Cookery Event
Join Rachel Khoo demonstrate recipes at an exclusive event hosted at Smeg St James's, London
|10:45 - 12:00||£35.00|
Rachel Khoo Smeg Cookery Event - 11am
Join Rachel Khoo from 10.45am as she demonstrates recipes at an exclusive event hosted at Smeg St James's, London
|10:45 - 12:00||£35.00|
Smeg, 14, Regent Street St James's, London, SW1Y 4PH
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Should you wish to try any tasters served at the event, you do so at your own discretion. Allergies and intolerances may not be catered for, please ask for more details.