MURDER AT THE LIBRARY: A CLASSIC MURDER MYSTERY DINING EXPERIENCE
- LIBRARY London
The year is 1935 and members of the LIBRARY London Secret Supper Club have gathered for an evening of decadence and luxury, as politicians, artists and elites of the city sit shoulder to shoulder to discuss the on-goings of the country’s capital. However, one chair sits empty, Chairman Sir Charles Atherton is nowhere to be found. Horror strikes as Detective Inspector Jonathan Rutherford arrives to inform the collective that their beloved Chairman was found dead this morning in his study and, after an initial examination, foul play is at hand.
Detective Inspector Rutherford has called upon the supper club to help crack the case before it’s to late, he has narrowed it down to four potential suspects. Join LIBRARY London & Moonstone Theatre London for an evening packed with clues, plot twists, suspicious suspects, and surprises. Tonight, you are the detectives and, it’s your job to catch the killer before they strike again.
LIBRARY is a hotel, restaurant and private members club located centrally on St Martin's Lane right in the heart of London's Covent Garden.
NO TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR: Advance booking Only
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB. A LIMITED NUMBER OF NON-MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED ENTRY, BOOKING MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE. ONCE BOOKED YOUR NAMES WILL BE ADDED TO THE GUEST LIST.
*Please note; once purchased, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to alter or change the programme, timing and line-up. We will endeavour to notify you of any such changes should they occur
Dress Code: 1930's Dress to Impress
|Early Bird - 3 Course Menu + Welcome Drink||18:00 - 23:00||£55.00|
|3 Course Menu + Welcome Drink||18:00 - 23:00||£65.00|
LIBRARY London, 112, St. Martin's Lane, London, WC2N 4BD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like MURDER AT THE LIBRARY: A CLASSIC MURDER MYSTERY DINING EXPERIENCE, You should also check out...