London Cocktail Week
- THE BEST COCKTAIL BARS
Want to know the bars taking part? Here's just a few to swoon over...
Callooh Callah | The Gibson | Swift | Nightjar | Flight Club | Swingers | Laki Kane | Homeboy | Heads + Tails | Opium | The Last Tuesday Society | London Cocktail Club | Oriole | The Mayor Of Scaredy Cat Town | Eve | Black Rock| The Coral Room |
and For the full line-up... CLICK HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : With the 10pm curfew coming into effect a week before kick off - the wheels MUST keep turning and our mantra of Every Cocktail Counts is resonating louder than ever. So - we’ve updated the website to reflect the limited opening hours, we’ve tweaked the event schedule and we’ve rallied the troops - YES - we’re still going ahead, safely, within whatever restrictions the government throw at us. London Cocktail Week offers a safe way to enjoy October and the city's award winning cocktail culture. Albeit with a slightly earlier bedtime - thank goodness there’s a whole month to make the most of your wristband and enjoy everything that the festival has to offer this year! London Cocktail Week is set to take place 01-31 October - however if there is a second lockdown, it will postpone or pause in line with government advice. If that happens, tickets will be fully transferable or refundable if preferred.
London Cocktail Week Wristband - FLASH SALE!
Valid for the final five days of the festival! Go go go!
|12:00 - 22:00
London Cocktail Week Wristband
Valid for the whole month
|12:00 - 22:00
THE BEST COCKTAIL BARS, CITY WIDE, ACROSS LONDON, W1C 2JS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of each partnering bar venue.
3. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
4. The bars involved in London Cocktail Week reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after activation.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
8. London Cocktail Week, the partner bars and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required.