The Kampai Social
- Tobacco Dock
The Kampai Social
What goes with a summer Friday night in London better than saying cheers with friends? Saying cheers with a glass of sake and enjoying the amazing offerings of Urban Food Fest! The Kampai Social is part of the larger HYPER JAPAN event, and allows you not only access to HYPER JAPAN itself (a £15 value) but also to Urban Food Fest, not to mention…
Join the special HYPER JAPAN after work crew and we’ll throw in a ticket to the Sake Experience - Europe’s largest public tasting event for sake. (also a £15 value) We've gathered ten breweries from across Japan, boasting a selection of over two dozen sakes for you to sample, and also invited the master brewers behind these creations. You'll have the rare chance to speak directly with these artisans, learning more about their offerings and craft. To add to the experience further, attendees will be able to vote for their favourite, with all those taking part eligible for a draw to win fabulous prizes. Treat yo’self!
Urban Food Fest will be bringing a decadent selection of international cuisine to spice up the evening's offerings. Check the menu for more info!
About HYPER JAPAN
HYPER JAPAN is the UK’s largest Japanese cultural festival, now on its 12th time around. Expertly mixing elements of both traditional and pop culture, HYPER JAPAN offers a wide selection of musical and art performances, Japanese snacks and food, and of course, Japan-related shopping.
This year features some of the most interesting musical acts yet, including Japanese chiptune girl TORIENA and 3-piece electro unit REOL, bringing club sounds to our HYPER Live stage!
Entry to Urban Food Fest, Sake Experience, and HYPER JAPAN Festival
|17:00 - 20:00||£20.00|
Tobacco Dock, Wapping Lane, London, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.