GET IMMERSED IN LONDON’S TROPICAL POP-UP PUB, THE DEFORESTERS ARMS!
- No reviews.
- "The Deforesters Arms"
Get ready for a jungle twist on the traditional London pub experience...
Meridian (the delicious, palm oil free nut butter brand) is launching a pop-up rainforest pub, The Deforesters Arms, situated amongst the bustle of Borough market.
You can expect all things wild: Instagrammable and exotic rainforest plants, a fun pub quiz including soundscapes of the life that inhabits the jungle. And last but not least, drinks served by Pongo, Meridian’s beloved (animatronic) orangutan ambassador, who’s come to raise awareness of the big issues happening back home in Borneo.
There will be lots of Meridian *nut butter-based canapés, one free beer (or drink of your choice), and a goodie bag full of Meridian’s newest *nut butter flavours and information on how you can help to preserve the rainforest and help save the orangutans.
All money raised from ticket sales will be donated to International Animal Rescue - a charity dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing orangutans.
*Will contain lots of nuts! Please inform us of any allergies.
|Pongo's Pub - Wed 6th Oct - 6.00pm||18:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
|Pongo's Pub - Tues 5th Oct - 6.00pm||18:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
"The Deforesters Arms", The Market Porter Pub, 9 Stoney Street, London, SE1 9AA
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.