- Kensington Central Library
Join us for a unique immersive experience based on the story of Frankenstein.
Rediscover this iconic novel through the voices of Mary Shelley's haunting characters as you journey through the library's hidden corners. With a soundscape created by award winning musician, Taz Modi, venture from room to room and from memory to memory following the ghost of Victor Frankenstein to the dramatic climax of the tale.
This production includes a large amount of walking up and down stairs. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs.
About the company:
Pure Expression is an immersive theatre company that reimagines classic stories in unique environments that create the ideal setting. We work particularly in libraries, museums and galleries.
For more information about our company please check out our website:
|First Performance||17:00 - 18:00||£6.00|
|Second Performance||18:30 - 19:30||£6.00|
Kensington Central Library, 12, Phillimore Walk, London, W8 7RX
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.