Flirtology Walking Tour
- National Portrait Gallery
Secure yourself a date by attending a walk with a difference! The interactive “Flirting & Walking Tour of London” is now in its eighth year of operation. Participants are given practical tuition and theoretical guidance on a two-hour tour of the hitherto unrecognised flirting highlights of Central London’s art galleries, bookstores and supermarkets. Looking for a unique idea for a hen or stag do? Why not start the festivities with a Flirtology tour. It's the perfect catalyst for a fun and memorable event!
The tour starts at 6:45pm and all participants must meet in the foyer of the National Portrait Gallery, St Martin's Place (WC2H 0HE).
Beginners Tour Guide: You want to become better at learning how to approach people because you are sick of waiting in the corner for those who are drunk or arrogant enough to approach you! Those cuties keep slipping through your fingers because you don’t know what to say. Fear not, let Jean show you how, in a fun, comfortable, group tour.
|Tour Ticket||18:45 - 21:00||£25.00|
St Martin's Lane, WC2H 0HE
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.