Fever-Tree's gin school is back for winter 2017 and is teaching you how to knock up the best gin and tonic you've ever had. According to the old world wide web, it only takes one hour to learn how to learn the fundamentals of Google Docs, how to tie your shoelaces more effectively and how to morse…
Fever-Tree Gin School
- Merchant House of Bow Lane
Keep in touch on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and through our Newsletter for more ticket releases
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, IN TIME FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON!
**LOCATION ** Merchant House is located on Well Court just round the corner from The Golden Fleece pub on Queen St. Tucked away behind the pub it sits on a little alleyway with Bow Lane at the opposite end.
Enrol in the Fever-Tree Gin School and you’ll learn two very important lessons: which gin best pleases your palette, and which Fever-Tree mixer brings that gin to life. You see, as a member of the Class of 2017 you’ll be invited to channel your inner gin distiller to create a liquid that’s totally unique and utterly delicious to you. You’ll then be allowed to take it home, making the small matter of homework a lot more fun too.
Set in the heart of central London, the Fever-Tree Gin School is back for another 6 weeks after a sell-out Summer, and with some of the best teachers in the business guiding the way, classrooms (and high-ball glasses) are sure to fill up fast (yet again).
Included in your ticket:
- G&T on arrival.
- Guided gin tasting and blending experience.
- Your very own uniquely blended gin to take away (500ml bottle)
- Complimentary gin goodies including your favourite Fever-Tree mixers.
18:30 - 19:30: Gin School: Class 1
1ST GIN SCHOOL
|18:30 - 19:30||£45.00|
20:30 - 21:30: Gin School: Class 2
1ST GIN SCHOOL
|20:15 - 21:15||£45.00|
|18:30 - 19:30: Gin School: Class 1||18:30 - 19:30||£45.00|
|20:30 - 21:30: Gin School: Class 2||20:30 - 21:30||£45.00|
Merchant House of Bow Lane, 13 Well Court, Off Bow Lane, London, EC4M 9DN
Mansion House (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.