Hip Hop/RnB, House Music, Commercial/Pop, Background Music, 80's Music, Alternative / Indie, Party Mash Up
Fashion TV LFW AW15 Show in aid of MTV staying alive foundation Invite...
On Saturday 21st of February, join Fashion TV for an extraordinary evening of high-fashion, glitz and glamour at The Westbury Hotel, Bond Street. Take in the London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2015 Show and then party with the London glamour set at the after party. The Westbury gallery doors will open at 6pm. The catwalk show begins at 7PM. The catwalk show, featuring unique collections of haute couture and ready-to-wear designs from upcoming talented & international designers, will be filmed exclusively by FashionTV. DJ Yann Urban Soldier & Live Percussionists will be on site. Dress code is cocktail attire. Tickets: £2 from every ticket purchased will be donated to MTV staying alive foundation.
Tickets FashionTV AW15 show after party only - £20 Access to show after party at the Playboy members club (10pm) Welcome Drink on arrival.
Full Hospitality - £50 Welcome drink at Fashion Tv Show AW15 after party (playboy club) Access to the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fashion Show ( Westbury Hotel) Access to FashionTV's AW15 AfterParty at ( Playboy members club) 10 course sumptuous serving of hors-d'oeuvres ( Westbury hotel) Access to FashionTV's AW15 AfterParty & welcome drink at Playboy members club
Couples VIP Hospitality - £200 ( ticket for 2 - shared VIP table) Front/preferred-row seating* at the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fashion Show 10 course sumptuous serving of hors-d’oeuvre & complimentary bottle of champagne Complimentary bottle of vodka VIP table for FashionTV's AW15 AfterParty Designers' Goody Bags Access to FashionTV's AW15 AfterParty & welcome drink at Playboy members club
Note: Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable"
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.