Fashion in the CENTURY is a combination of spontaneous catwalks of models wearing designers' dresses as well as a networking opportunity for anybody interested in Fashion. Over the course of the evening, guests will have the opportunity of enjoying spontaneous catwalks of models wearing Designers's dresses as well as being able to interact with them and take photo shoots.
This is the format of the evening.
Doors open at 8pm Mix and mingle at the venue from 8pm to 9pm Between 9pm and 10pm there will be impromptu catwalks at the Green Room
******** There will be plenty of networking opportunities for professionals from the Fashion industry as well as Fashionistas and Fashion lovers.
******** Tickets are valid for arrival between 8pm and 10pm. Our guests are welcome to remain for the Clubbing night and after party at no extra cost.
******** A valid proof of ID on hard copy (Passport, European ID or driving licence) might be required.
Dress code is smart and elegant.
******** The event is held at Century Members Club, an elegant venue just a few minutes walk from Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus.
Opening its doors in 2001, The Century Club encompasses the perfect place to work, rest and play in the heart of Soho.
Discreetly hidden behind our modest front door on Shaftsbury Avenue, and aptly named ‘Century’ after their one hundred steps, you will find four floors of exclusive member’s facilities, including their pièce de résistance – Soho’s largest rooftop terrace, with views taking in the heart of the West End.
Billed as London’s ‘best kept secret’ whilst being perfectly located in Theatre Land, Century has enjoyed welcoming a plethora of arts, media and entertainment movers and shakers through its doors for many years. A calm oasis from the frenzy of London, Century is a haven for the discerning drinker, offering delectable cocktails, gastronomic delights and a chic, voguish setting. Committed to delivering impeccable hospitality and entertainment, Century’s ample space and relaxed, sophisticated ambience really makes them the picture-perfect venue.
Century Members Club
61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue,, London, W1D 6LQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.