Dinner & Decadence Couples & Singles - An Exclusive Sensual Sexy Event - MIxed Gender
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters
AN ADULT EVENT FOR COUPLES & SINGLES
SOCIAL, SENSUAL, HIGH END, PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED, INTIMATE AND FOR YOU TO EXPLORE TO THE LEVEL YOU WISH
Friday April 8th 2022
An evening for couples, intimate friends and singles who are seeking to enjoy an occasion of good food, great wine, sophisticated company followed by sensual foreplay and erotic intimacy, maybe more.... with likeminded people.
Before buying any tickets to attend this event your must first complete an application form by going to the form page via the link below
Whichever the occasion, the D & D couples night, the D & D singles night, the D & D men only or women only night, the evening begins with a welcome reception at 28°- 50° ra fabulous Kings Road restaurant recently featured on the TV show Made In Chelsea. The D & D evenings is always limited to an exclusive maximum of thirty guests of all ages with an equal balance of gender ( apart from the same gender D & D events )
Guests arrive between 7.30pm to 7.45pm where they greeted with a glass of champagne by your hosts Colin & Clare who will immediately introduce you to other guests. With the help of a light hearted ice breaker conversation games everyone soon relaxes and makes acquaintance with the other guests. At 8pm guests are ushered into our own private dining area to enjoy a sumptuous three course dinner with coffee, each course paired with a house recommend wine. To ensure you get to meet as many others guests as possible after every course you will move to another table. ( couples remain together ).
After dinner guests are invited walk (or taxi) to the nearby Intimacy Matters residence, a charming bijou Georgian Townhouse about 500m away where the evening continues and where we hope layers will loosen as temperatures continue to rise to boiling point!
Once at the Intimacy Matters residency, guests can choose to sit and relax and continue to chat in the comfortable living room area. For the voyeurs there is a short no holds barred sensual massage demonstration taking place for you to watch. Guests who are eager to put their erotic massage skills to work there is the first floor massage room where there are three massage beds available. Dim lights, music and plenty of hot oil soon makes this room a must visit place even if just to watch. For guests who like a bit of privacy there is a massage bed in the conservatory and a within the living room annexe. For those guests who want to take things further with there partner or with others there is a Play Room with a super king play bed. For convenience there are also two bathrooms both with showers and three lavatories. All necessary accessories are provided.
As an sex & relationship engineer of 15 years I have attended quite a few adult events and as an ex hotelier of 20 years my frustration is that that often these parties can feel under hosted and mechanical. With the D & D evening my self and partner strive to give guests an environment where the newly exploring and the experienced adult party goers can feel equally welcome and enjoy themselves. First and foremost it must be a great party and if anything else occurs ( and mostly it does ) then that is a bonus. By starting the evening with a dinner it enables guests to get to know one another gently. Attraction is not just physical and the conversation you have before may lead to something mind blowing after. Discretion and consent is paramount and no-one is expected to become involved in anything they don't want to. My partner and I are at the party to make sure you all have a fabulous time and with the help of the naked butler and other massages assistants we are always checking your welfare and that you are enjoying yourself. We want you to have a fabulous fun flirtatious frisky sexually exciting evening. Note: Guests can remain clothed or robed all evening to 2pm but if you decide to stay for the final hour it is clothes off time for all.
For full details and more images of the event go to the web site Intimacy Matters D & D Party
Ticket price Couples £250 + the DNM admin charge , Singles £135 + the DNM admin charge. This includes champagne on arrival, 3 course dinner with paired wines with each course, after dinner sexy social including sensual massage exploration with prosecco and soft drinks included.
Location - The Kings Road Chelsea SW3
Nearest Tube - Sloane Square
Arrival at 28°- 50° Chelsea – 7.30pm
Depart to Intimacy Matters Residence - From 10.30pm
Evening finishes - 3am (approximately)
Dress for dinner - Smart sexy attire
- Dress for Decadence - As little as you wish ( robes provided )
- Maximum 30 people at the event
- Once you have booked your ticket the programme for your event will be sent to you a couple of days before the event itself together with a guest list introducing you to one another. At this point you will also be invited to join a PRE PARTY CHAT ROOM on Telegram so you can introduce yourself to other guests before meeting them at the Restaurant. If you require a more discreet way to pay for your ticket then email Colin back and I can send you details to send payment by bank transfer or pay by cash into the bank.
COLIN RICHARDS IS THE PROPRIETOR OF INTIMACY MATTERS.
Colin is a sex and relationship engineer and sensual masseur. He is famed for his humanistic approach to sex and intimacy and is regarded as one of the UK's best sex educators and general problem solvers of sex and relationship needs and challenges. He helps people of all genders and societies to transform their relationships and sex lives to become what they want and deserve. Working full time in this field since 2005 he has discovered and uses various different approaches that are not generally covered by conventional methods to help people in this intimate part of their life. For 20 years prior to this Colin was in the hospitality industry and so Dinner & Decadence brings together how two worlds of expertise.
More infomation on this event can be read at the Intimacy Matters Website
Up to 24 hours before - If you wish to cancel the booking and written notice is given up to 24 hours before the event date then your payment will be fully refunded
Within 24 hours - Because the restaurant has been paid if you cancel within 24 hours and of the event date then there is NO REFUND OR TRANSFER TO OTHER EVENTS
No show at event - If you are a no show then there is NO REFUND OR TRANSFER TO OTHER EVENTS
D&D Couples & Singles Event 16/10/2021 - Couples Ticket
couples ticket ie price is for 2 persons attending 8 / 4 / 2022
|19:30 - 02:00||£250.00|
D&D Couples & Singles Event 16/10/2021 - Female Ticket
single female ticket 8/ 4 / 2022
|19:30 - 02:00||£135.00|
D & D Couples & Singles Event 16/10/2021 - Male Ticket
single male ticket 8 / 4 / 2022
|19:30 - 02:00||£135.00|
Intimacy Matters, Tryon Street, London, SW33LH
Sloane Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.