The year is 1925, and as Speakeasies pop up under every street corner, the elites are forced to mix alike with the common man for the simple taste of moonshine. Just off the corner of Wall Street, through an inconspicuous convenience store, hides the infamous Smokey Blues Speakeasy.
The owner, a ruthless crook, prides himself on gathering blackmail on his patrons and it seems someone has had enough of his devious schemes. Join Moonstone Murder Mysteries for this immersive experience, where you will have the opportunity to interrogate suspects, decipher clues and try avoid red herrings along the way!
All the clues are there, will they be deduced? Can you catch the killer?
Moonstone is one of the UK's leading Murder Mystery companies, having performed nationally and all over the world. Hundreds of venues have hosted our crimes scenes including: Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Hawth Theatre, Sunborn Gibraltar alongside 3 London residencies including as the Creative Producers and performers for hit show 'Murder on the Underground'
Murder on the Underground average rating: 4.6/5 Based off 257 Reviews
What is Cyanide in the Speakeasy?
Cyanide in the Speakeasy is an Immersive Murder Mystery experience, where you are encouraged to play and participate to try and catch the killer. Throughout there experience, you will be able to explore the Smokey Blues Speakeasy, questioning suspects, deciphering clues/ puzzles and trying to avoid any red herrings along the way!
How many tickets can you book?
As many as you like! Due to the intimacy of the venue, each show has a capacity of 40 people, so you can book just for yourself, a friend or assemble a large Detective team.
What time does the show start?
The Doors will open on the allocated time listed on your ticket. We ask you arrive on time to prevent any delays in the performance. We cannot guarantee latecomers will be admitted due to the nature of the show. The Inspector will meet you outside to begin your adventure.
Do I need to bring anything?
Not at all, other than your thinking caps!
Is there a dress code?
There is no specific dress code, but 1920's dress up is recommended to get into the immersive nature of the event.
Where is it?
COLAB Tavern, 16 Harper Road, SE1 6AD Nearest Station: Elephant Castle
Is there an age restriction?
14+ and all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Do you serve food?
No and we politely request food is not consumed on the premises.
Do you serve drinks?
Yes, we have a fully functioning bar on site, including cocktails and a variety of spirits. This takes card payments only.
How long does Cyanide in the Speakeasy last?
Currently, the show runs for Approximate 2.5 hours including an interval.
Is Cyanide in the Speakeasy an accessible experience?
Sadly, the show is set over two stories with only stair access, so the show is not accessible for wheelchair users.
I’m pregnant – can I still attend?
Yes! The show doesn’t require any kind of crawling or physical exertion beyond walking and traversing stairs.
Do I need to print my ticket?
No – you just need to give your name at the door.
Is there a place for me to put my things?
The venue does not operate a cloakroom. If you are bringing items that you need to store, they are left at your own discretion, and neither the venue nor Moonstone are responsible for these items.
Can I book a ticket as a gift?
Yes, you’ll need to book for a specific date and either book with their name or get them to give your name at the door.
1x General admission ticket to Cyanide in the Speakeasy
|19:00 - 22:00
Student / NHS/ Blue Light Discount Ticket
1x Student/ NHS/ Blue Light Discounted ticket for Cyanide in the Speakeasy. Valid ID required.
|19:00 - 22:00
COLAB Tavern, King Willian IV, 16 Harper Road, London, SE1 6AD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The event is a immersive production, all ticketholders agree not to physically touch the performers without express permission, verbal or physical abuse towards performers will result in immediate ejection from the venue and no refund will be provided.
14. All Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the event.