An Evening of Norse Mythology
- Sutton House
**PLEASE NOTE- SUNDAY'S SHOW WILL BE AT 5PM, RATHER THAN 7PM**
"Before the beginning there was nothing- no earth, no heavens, no stars, no sky: only the mist world, formless and shapeless, and the fire world, always burning."- Neil Gaiman, Norse Mythology.
The epic tales of Norse Mythology are ones that have inspired storytellers, writers and artists for centuries. Rich in complex, amusing and often bewildering themes, these tales shine a light on a peculiar and ancient people and their belief system. Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Marvel Comics and many more have all found their monsters, gods and wars in the flames of the Norse tales.
From the formation of the cosmos out of the void between the world of ice and the world of fire, to Ragnarok: the destruction of the cosmos and everything within it, The Embers Collective will take you on a journey deep into the heart of Yggdrasil, The World-Tree. Along the way you will meet Thor, Odin, Loki, Fenrir, Hel, Tyr, Freya, Baldur, Hod and many more.
Once again we will return to the beautiful Sutton House, London for two Evenings of Norse Mythology featuring a stellar lineup of musicians and storytellers.
Tickets £12 in advance (plus booking fees)
'Such an incredible immersive performance. Loved every second and couldn't have imagined anything like it if i'd tried. Magical.'
'What a great evening, so refreshing to hear something so unique and wonderfully uniting'
'All the stories were fun, engaging and sometimes hilarious. Highly recommended. I can't think of better way to spend £10 and a Sunday night.'
|General Entry||19:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
Sutton House, 2-4, Homerton High Street, London, E9 6JQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.