A Midsummer Night at Loft Studios
- Loft Studios
We are super excited to welcome you to LondonSwedes' Midsummer House 2017!
After a day in the park or wherever your celebrations have been during the daytime, we are proud to say we have laid hands on one of West London's most epic warehouses for an after party! We are a 15 min cab ride from central London.
Over two floors and a big open and bright courtyard you'll be able to enjoy drinks, Swedish Midsummer food, live music and other fun happenings!
Our main sponsors for this event is Absolut Vodka that will host a complimentary drink reception between 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm and Clas Ohlson that is dressing the venue with flower arches, amazing garden lighting, fluffy bean bags as well as chocolate fountains and a mobile charging station!
There will be Swedish authentic Midsummer food on the menu between 5:30 until 9:30 by Swedish restaurant SMAKA (not included in ticket price)
There will be Swedish songs and surprises! The schnapps drinking is a given, the prosecco bar is set up and the hot dog van is there until closing - You don't want to miss this Midsummer party! Follow our team and preparations on instagram.com/londonswedes
EARLY BIRD £20 - SOLD OUT
STANDARD £25 - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
LAST MIN - £30
SEBJAK / One of Sweden's best DJ's will be flying in just for Midsummer and he knows how to throw in a few of the classic Midsummers songs for sure. The weekend prior to Midsummer he will be performing on the mainstage of Sweden's biggest house festival - SUMMERBURST.
Tannergaard / DJ
Longy and the Feral Child / Live Acoustic set in our little self-made secret garden.
The Community with Max Milner / VERY Excited to be having this 5 man band on stage from 10 PM, this will make the place jump!
OMYO / Two man band on stage from 8 pm in Studio 2, addicted to their songs!
Myles Mono Logan / DJ
The girls from The Gypsy Shrine will be there to make sure EVERY single one of you is glittered up and that the glitter stays until you're in that UBER on the way home, and probably all the way into Sunday morning...
If anyone is wondering what is happening during the day: we are not responsible for the big gathering in Hyde Park, we are just hosting the evening event, read more here: https://londonsvenskar.com/swedish-midsummer-celebrations-2017/
DATE & TIMES:
Saturday 24th June
5:30 pm - 3 am
We have sold out all previous years so get your hands on the tickets now before it's too late.
Light and Audio Production by our long term partners: Perception Live
Creative Design: LondonVillageKids
Join our community: LondonSwedes
|Standard||17:30 - 03:00||£25.00|
|Last minute + door||17:30 - 03:00||£30.00|
Loft Studios, 77-81 Scrubs Lane, West London, London, NW10 6QU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.