Quiz Night, Clubbing, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different, Date Night
80's Music, Alternative / Indie, Commercial/Pop, Party Mash Up
Ready to get your freak on?You better be, as Musical Bingo is about to get fashionably scary for it’s infamous Halloween Ball! London’s most freakily dressed are invited down to what promises to be a monster show with some extra tricks and treats thrown in!Joining the team will be the fierce (but friendly) compere Eleanor Conway as she guides you through 3 rounds such as ‘Happy Halloween’, ’ ‘Horrific’, and ‘Magic Happens’.
Fix up look sharp as we’ll be dishing out Award trophies for the best fancy dress in these 5 categories :#Most Innovative, #Most Scary, #Best Make-Up #Vamptastic and #Best Team Effort!
How the game works!
For the uninitiated, Musical Bingo isn’t too different to regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs. Throw in an assortment of eccentric hosts, a hotch-potch of prizes (did someone say crock-pot?!), a handful of physical (some may say humiliating) challenges, more competitive spirit than an Olympic 100m final and an unhealthy obsession with confetti canons and you are starting to get the picture…
Themed rounds are based on decades, genres or just random and slightly tenuous musical connections and once the unique game cards have been distributed its time to sharpen your ears and polish your bingo wings. Expect a quick fire medley of tunes from our DJs whilst you simply mark ‘em off your bingo card accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!So if big tunes, snazzy prizes, fancy costumes and the aforementioned confetti canons are up your street, then get yourself down to Musical Bingo…! (N.B. Musical Bingo accepts no responsibilities for raging hangovers or impromptu sickies the next day…!)
Dress to Thrill as prizes will be awarded for Most Innovative, Most Outragous, Most Horrific, Vamptastic and Best Team Effort
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.