BucketRace The Fat Big Quiz of... Spring
- No reviews.
The Bees are buzzing and the flowers are in bloom, it’s time for some spring chickens to see if they can name that tune, on zoom, in a tomb, written on paper with a plume "ahem". It’s probably still raining outside, so come and join us indoors and see if you can separate April from the fools, in our seasonal quiz. You’re probably thinking, how can there be an entire quiz all about spring? Well there is and it’s blooming brilliant. You’ll be surprised how much buzz there is around this time of year.
Our quiz takes players through ten, highly interactive rounds of virtual gameplay. Using video, audio, special guests, graphics, guest presenters, and live triggers, along with the latest in broadcasting and design software, we bring our players a truly memorable user-friendly, immersive, experience.
All our quizzes are broadcast through Zoom, and consist of ten rounds. Five quirky creative rounds and 5 classic pub quiz style rounds, all together creating a truly memorable experience.
This quizzes rounds are:
Questions: Bog standard quiz question, on stage guest, external guest speaker, picture question, fill in the blanks (famous saying).
Not In Springfield
A collage of 'say what you can sees’; built around a scene, in theme with the season. For our fat big quiz of spring the theme is not in springfield.
Questions: Special guest, name that tune, song in reverse, finish the lyric, album cover, faceswap.
In this round 10 comedians are combined into one foolish figure, wearing different iconic comedic wear. Can you figure out the comedians based on the individual components?
Questions: Fake news, inventor, stained glass, lurking in the shadows, Dandy lion.
Welcome to the bee factory. Can you answer the questions that the bee’s buzz in? Each bee will scale up a conveyor belt, holding a miniature item, which will introduce the question… Oh and did we mention. All the items begin with the letter B!!! Buzz buzz buzz. If you get an answer correct you’ll get the honey, and earn your team two points. However, answer a question wrong and you’ll get stung, losing your team a point.
TV / Film
Questions: Where is Ed, esteemed actor Paul Murphy reading a 1 star review, face swap, what happens next, strap-line from a film.
May Day, May Day, May Day
In this round we’ll be flying over a model lego village. Within this village you’ll see lots of different emergency vehicles, which relates to a set of questions on emergency services. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled, as we’ve hidden clues within the set, to make sure you don’t end up burning down the house.
A quick-fire round of 10 quirky questions based on the quiz theme.
You're Getting Warmer
Can you list the items ranging from the coldest to the hottest? If you list an answer in the correct position you’ll earn your team two points. If you list an answer either side of it’s correct position, you’ll earn your team one point.
Please note, we advise having x 2 smart devices e.g. laptop, iPhone, iPad, a good internet connection, and players must be comfortable with using Google forms to play the game!
Before your game, you will need to register for the event on our website. After you've purchased your ticket, we will send you the registration link via email.
First place prize for the season - a deluxe BucketRace lockdown box: The Premium BucketRace Prize Box is the ultimate reward for besting all the other opponents in one of our competitive games. As standard, the box contains medals, x2 gifts, a beverage, a snack, x2 BucketRace vouchers to our public event, a BucketRace pop socket phone holder, sweets, home garden seeds, and a branded pen. Everything you need to make life indoors a little comfier.
We also have fully bespoke events, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays, and celebrations.
To make a booking enquire now: https://www.bucketrace.com/contact/private-enquiry
Entry for 1 player into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£10.00|
Entry for 2 players into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
Entry for 3 or more players, within the same household, into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£20.00|
Online, Online, Online, Online
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.