BucketRace The Fat Big Quiz of... Fireworks and Fall
- No reviews.
The leaves are falling, and autumn is a bloom, time to wrap up in your blanket and head on over to zoom, for our autumnal quiz. Pumpkin spice up your life, and get stuck into this heart-warming special, with gunpowder TV/Film plot holes, inventions that were skating on thin ice, and umbrella companies that may not keep you dry from the rain. With 10 rounds and lots of interactive graphics, videos, special guests, we’ll make sure we leaf you wanting more.
Our quiz takes players through ten, highly interactive rounds of virtual gameplay. Using video, audio, special guests, graphics, guest presenters, and live triggers, along with the latest in broadcasting and design software, we bring our players a truly memorable user-friendly, immersive, experience.
All our quizzes are broadcast through Zoom, and consist of ten rounds. Five quirky creative rounds and 5 classic pub quiz style rounds, all together creating a truly memorable experience.
This quizzes rounds are:
Questions: Bog standard quiz question, on stage guest, external guest speaker, picture question, fill in the blanks (famous saying).
Absent Without Leaves
A collage of 'say what you can sees’; built around a scene, in theme with the season. For our fat big quiz of fireworks & fall the theme is absent without leaves.
Questions: Special guest, name that tune, song in reverse, finish the lyric, album cover, faceswap.
Gunpowder Plot Holes
Too many films have become all action and no plot. Can you identify the action film when we read out the plot?
Questions: Headlines, autobiography readout, who created this, pixilated picture, who said this quote, who’s this celebrity?
Innovating On Thin Ice
The world's most ludicrous inventions... Some paid off, some didn't... Can you name the inventor and invention?
TV / Film
Questions: Literal movie name, read out extract, video clip, face swap for movie post, say what you see, strap-line from the film.
Under My Umbrella
If we show you the brands, can you work out the parent company?
A quick-fire round of 10 quirky questions based on the quiz theme.
Can you rank the deals by how much money exchanged hands? If you list an answer in the correct position you’ll earn your team two points. If you list an answer either side of it’s correct position, you’ll earn your team one point.
Please note, we advise having x 2 smart devices e.g. laptop, iPhone, iPad, a good internet connection, and players must be comfortable with using Google forms to play the game!
Before your game, you will need to register for the event on our website. After you've purchased your ticket, we will send you the registration link via email.
First place prize for the season - a deluxe BucketRace lockdown box: The Premium BucketRace Prize Box is the ultimate reward for besting all the other opponents in one of our competitive games. As standard, the box contains medals, x2 gifts, a beverage, a snack, x2 BucketRace vouchers to our public event, a BucketRace pop socket phone holder, sweets, home garden seeds, and a branded pen. Everything you need to make life indoors a little comfier.
We also have fully bespoke events, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays, and celebrations.
To make a booking enquire now: https://www.bucketrace.com/contact/private-enquiry
Entry for 1 player into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
Entry for 2 players into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 21:00||£15.00|
Entry for 3 or more players, within the same household, into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
Online, Online, Online, Online
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.