BucketRace The Fat Big Quiz of... Easter
- Online Event
The one time of year where it’s safe to put all your eggs in one basket! For all you eggheads out there, it's your time to crack out those bonnets, and follow the clues to hunt down a victory in our Easter themed Quiz. Whether you like your egg scrambled, or your chocolate dark, there are plenty of questions that will hit the mark. Oh and don’t forget the overzealous Fantastic Spinning Jar, of Miniature Chocolate Eggs. Last year, our team kept eating to egg’s, so each week the total got smaller… meaning we had to recount the egg’s and create a new sign. Now we have an automated counter… All this for one quiz question about chocolate eggs. So imagine how good the rest of the quiz must be.
Our quiz takes players through ten, highly interactive rounds of virtual gameplay. Using video, audio, special guests, graphics, guest presenters, and live triggers, along with the latest in broadcasting and design software, we bring our players a truly memorable user-friendly, immersive, experience.
All our quizzes are broadcast through Zoom, and consist of ten rounds. Five quirky creative rounds and 5 classic pub quiz style rounds, all together creating a truly memorable experience.
This quizzes rounds are:
Questions: Bog standard quiz question, on stage guest, external guest speaker, picture question, fill in the blanks (famous saying).
A collage of 'say what you can sees’; built around a scene, in theme with the season. For our fat big quiz of easter the theme is chocolate, nom nom nom.
Questions: Special guest, name that tune, song in reverse, finish the lyric, album cover, faceswap.
Can you name the cartoon characters by only looking at their legs?
Food & Drink
Questions: Fake news, inventor, stained glass, the fantastic jar of miniature chocolate eggs, magic show.
Are You Chicken?
We’ll be pulling items out of eggs. All of these items act as clues for your next quiz question. All of the questions in this round are related to daredevils, but ask yourself this… Are you chicken? If you answer a question correctly, you’ll be rewarded for your bravery and receive two points; however if you answer incorrectly, you’ll crash and burn and lose your team one point!
TV / Film
Questions: Where is Ed, esteemed actor Paul Murphy reading a 1 star review, lego reenactment, face swap, strap-line from a film.
Our host will be playing a live remix, with samples from famous rabbits. 10 rabbits to listen to listen out for! How many can you name?
A quick-fire round of 10 quirky questions based on the quiz theme.
This is your change to repent for your sins, all pull a rabbit out of a hat. In this round you’ll need to try and answer a biblical question correctly. If you do, not only will you earn your team a point, you’ll also have the opportunity to resurrect a question you answered incorrectly during the quiz, and input the correct answer this time.
Please note, we advise having x 2 smart devices e.g. laptop, iPhone, iPad, a good internet connection, and players must be comfortable with using Google forms to play the game!
Before your game, you will need to register for the event on our website. After you've purchased your ticket, we will send you the registration link via email.
We also have fully bespoke events, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays, and celebrations.
To make a booking enquire now: https://www.bucketrace.com/contact/private-enquiry
Entry for 1 player into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£10.00|
Entry for 2 players into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
Entry for 3 or more players, within the same household, into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£20.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.