Viva!'s Vegan Pop-Up Restaurant
- Studio Z
Be transported to the depths of the jungle while sampling exclusive, plant-based culinary delights at Viva!’s unique Vegan Pop-up Restaurant!
Experience vegan food like never before with our three-course fine-dining menu, expertly crafted by foraging specialist and chef Anton Petrov. Excite your taste buds with the fresh, bold flavours of summer, surrounded by the sights and sounds of wonderous wildlife.
Anton has an impressive cheffing background, having worked for numerous prestigious establishments including Michelin-listed restaurants Acorn and Vanilla Black. His recipes focus on seasonal and sustainable ingredients – many of which he picks himself!
On arrival, you’ll be greeted with a bespoke mocktail, and have the chance to explore the venue – a converted, disused railway arch in the heart of trendy Brixton, with a tropical twist! You will then enjoy three delicious vegan courses which will demonstrate that our meals don’t have to cost the earth as part of Viva!’s ambitious new campaign: Eating the Earth!
Starter: Fresh watermelon salad with homemade, creamy whipped ‘feta’, crunchy corn, cherry tomatoes, radishes, and a zingy mint dressing
Main: Deconstructed aubergine parmigiana with basil puree, tomato essence jelly, ‘parmesan’ crumbs and artisanal ‘mozzarella’
Dessert: Strawberry and elderflower chilled soup with almond panna cotta, green olive sponge and fennel granita
Tickets are limited as it's a small venue and there are just two sittings – so we suggest that people buy them quickly! Tickets cost £43 and can be bought from: viva.org.uk/pop-up
When: Sunday 31 July at 12.00pm (midday)
Where: Studio Z Brixton, SW9 8QB
- - Please bring a form of ID with you. The event is strictly 18+ and you may be asked for ID on arrival.
- - This is a BYOB event. There is no bar but there will be soft drinks available.
- - Take lots of photos! This is a unique fine dining-experience to celebrate vegan cooking and learn about how we can help save the world and it's wildlife.
- - Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for this event. Please email email@example.com for any enquiries, or if you can no longer make the event.
Viva's Eating the Earth Pop-up Restaurant
Join us for an evening of vegan fine-dining in a jungle-themed location in Brixton!
|12:00 - 16:00||£43.00|
Studio Z, Brixton Station Road, London, SW9 8QB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.