Vegan Day of the Dead Party
- No reviews.
- 10 Cable Street
Fat Gay Vegan is thrilled to present his 6th annual vegan Day of the Dead celebration.
Details released soon but so far we can tell you this year's party takes the form of a cocktail and canapé reception that is part of a trilogy of events set across London.
Mingle (in fancy dress if you wish) with our guests as you enjoy exquisite Mexican antojitos (canapés) with a modern twist all curated by superstar vegan chef Mariana Blanco of the legendary Los Loosers, Mexico City.
Our gorgeous host venue 10 Cable will be selling beer and Day of the Dead inspired cocktails as Mexican pop music fills the room.
Los Loosers is considered by many (including FGV) to be one of the best vegan food providers on the planet and this exclusive London event is sure to sell out quickly.
RSVP to the Facebook event here.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Admit one to the sixth annual Vegan Day of the Dead Party
|19:00 - 22:30||£25.00|
10 Cable Street, 10, Cable Street, London, E1 8JG
Tower Hill (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Fat Gay Vegan
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.