This is English! - Part Of Evening Standard's London Food Month
- The Clerkenwell Kitchen
As part of the Evening Standard's London Food Month, VINtwined is putting on a month of English wine-led dining evenings
Three course English wine and food menu plus welcome drink
English wine is so popular right now, and for good reason too; there is some cracking stuff right on our doorstep. VINtwined founder, Neil Deacon, has been out exploring our own vineyards to uncover the best and most culinary inspiring wines the UK has to offer – and there are some corkers! In true VINtwined style, we have created dishes based on the inspiration provided by these wines to bring you the ultimate tasting experience. What’s more, because the wine is local we thought we would go local with the food too. That’s why we are using as much as possible from as close by as possible; including produce from within the M25
So join us for a fun/wine fuelled evening of oenological and culinary delights as Neil guides you through the wines and food pairings. Only awesome people allowed, so whether you are alone or in a group you are guaranteed to have a great time in fantastic company.
What you get:
- Four glasses of English wines (Still and Sparkling)
- Three courses of expertly designed dishes
- As much (or as little) wine chat from Neil as you like
We look forward to seeing you there
3 courses plus welcome drink
|19:00 - 23:45||£55.00|
The Clerkenwell Kitchen, 27-31, Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.