Things Are Getting Stranger - 80s Bottomless Cocktails + Retro Treats Speakeasy
- Secret Location
Life has turned a little ‘upside down’, so we are back to play your favourite 1980s tunes and lift the spirit, by serving bottomless cocktails, inspired by the decade - while indulging you in an array of much-loved retro sweets and snacks.
With the popularity of TV show Stranger Things and Kate Bush at number one, there is a renewed interest in the 1980s, so we want you to come down our spiral case to this hidden Shoreditch treasure and travel back to that wonderful decade.
We will serve signature drinks, such as espresso martinis, which are always popular and it would not be the real deal without having something blue, so we have mixed up something delightful for the occasion.
We also want you to rediscover your inner child and offer what has been out of reach, locked away in the top cupboard for all those years - your favourite retro treats. We will have something for everybody savoury, sweet or sour, crunchy, crispy or chewy. Something that pops or something that melts in your mouth.
If you are asking 'should I stay or should I go', we think it’s a no brainer. Dig out your fanciest padded shoulder dress, double denim up or keep it casual with your favourite shiny leggings and let’s pump up the jam.
❕Each session lasts for one hour and thirty minutes and includes bottomless cocktails of four options and a selection of sweets and snacks.
❕If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us on email@example.com so we can prepare accordingly.
❕Sip, sample or sink as many as you like, but please imbibe responsibly. We want you to be able to remember what a good time you had.
❕There will be an element of surprise to your visit - the showcased photos are a selection of our creations, drinks menu will be revealed on the day.
|12.20 Session (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)||12:20 - 13:50||£29.99|
|14:10 Session (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)||14:10 - 15:40||£29.99|
|16:00 Session (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)||16:00 - 17:30||£29.99|
|17:50 Session (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)||17:50 - 19:20||£29.99|
|19:40 Session (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)||19:40 - 21:10||£29.99|
|21:30 Session (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)||21:30 - 23:00||£29.99|
Secret Location, Full address to be emailed upon booking, London, EC2A 3AF
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
House of Martinis (FKA The Espresso Martini Society)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. House of Martinis promotes responsible drinking so please know your limits. If you or any member of your group become too intoxicated your session will have to end without a refund. Be sensible and don’t overcook it – we don’t want you to miss out!
14. Last orders to be placed 15 minutes before the end of each session and 1 additional drink per person can be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly.
15. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round of drinks is ordered.
16. Please note, tables can hold between 2-6 people. Depending on demand on the night we will do our best to accommodate personal preferences but there is no guarantee. On occasion, guests may be placed in communal seating.
17. We are offering a curated menu, drinks served one after the other based on how we dreamed the menu. If you only would like to have espresso martinis or summertinis, please contact us ahead of the even as we can't guarantee that we can accommodate this request on the day.