The Espresso Martini Society
- The Espresso Martini Society
The Espresso Martini Society is setting up shop in the heart of Soho on Moor Street for a short six-week run from 20th April - 27th May. The late-night speakeasy will be open from Thursday - Saturday (incl. Bank Holiday Sundays) serving the largest menu of Espresso Martini variations in the world.
We have a passion for pairings and love nothing more than pushing London’s favourite tipple to the limit. From The A-List Avocado to The Big Cheese(cake) we’ve created a twenty-strong menu of Espresso Martinis to tickle all tastebuds.
All our Espresso Martinis can be ordered decaf. Each and every martini is made using only the finest spirits and best ingredients.
Reservations are available for 1.45 minutes (everyone needs a limit!) and include a welcome Espresso Martini. Walk-ins are always welcome but if you arrive before midnight, be prepared for a wait - bookings thoroughly advised.
The Espresso Martini Society, 12 Moor St, London, W1D 5NG
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.