The 80's Office Party
- Rose Lipman Building
Back by extremely popular demand, The Art of Dining are inviting guests to their 80s-themed pop-up experience combining food, music, theatre and set design, all inspired by the classic office party. Step back in time to boardroom heaven: big hair, big ambition and even bigger shoulder pads.
Amanda Bellingham, female powerhouse and boss of The Pickle Company Ltd, will be taking the night off from monitoring pickle production and hosting the annual celebration of the company’s birthday with you, her loyal staff members, as her guests. Having fun and joining in is mandatory, so expect team-building games, office-based antics and perhaps even a round of Pictionary on the overhead projector, with pay rises and promotions on offer for the most dedicated members of staff. Once dinner has been eaten, and Amanda is satisfied with your appraisals, you may even get a slow dance with the boss.
The 80s Office Party will see set designer Alice Hodge take you back to the decade of geometric artwork and corporate colours, transforming The Rose Lipman Building into a classic office environment of overhead projectors and pinboards, filing cabinets and pot plants, complete with a refreshing lack of computers and the all important, and much abused, photocopier.
Guests will be invited to grab a glass of punch from the water cooler and get ready to enjoy Moro-trained chef Ellen Parr’s five courses of office inspired food, presented with a contemporary twist that will take guests from the morning black coffee to the afternoon biscuits.
Rosemary and wild mushroom broth served with goats cheese biscuit
Smoked haddock and caper sausage roll with tarragon mustard
Pickled cucumber and braised pork bao with crispy apple and coriander salad
Tea smoked duck, pomegranate salsa, cinnamon pilaff and spiced yogurt
Chocolate and salted caramel bourbons with malted milk ice-cream
|The 80's Office Party||19:30 - 23:30||£55.00|
43 De Beauvoir Road, N1 5SQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.