Single Estate: Our/London Vodka
Over the six years we’ve been running Chateau Marmot pop-up restaurant we’ve built up an extensive network of passionate producers. To celebrate them we’ve decided to bring you the Single Estate series. Popping up around the UK during 2018, each event will showcase a single amazing producer to celebrate Britain’s leading, groundbreaking and dedicated obsessives making some of our finest food and drink.
ON SALE NOW: LONDON. 1st & 2nd June.
We’ve been lucky enough to discover the amazing Our/London Vodka.
In the first edition of our Single Estates series we’ll be getting tipsy in the stunning, candle lit railway arch of their urban micro-distillery in Hackney, London.
Our/Vodka is made up by a global family of local micro distilleries located in some of the coolest cities in the world - New York, LA, Berlin to name a few. They all follow a global recipe, but source ingredients as locally as possible to give a native spin.
They also love infusing, exploring and generally innovating this mistakenly under-appreciated spirit. They’re especially evangelical about matching it with food so we thought they’d be the ideal Chateau Marmot menu partner.
Our/London Vodka and Chateau Marmot have joined forces for two nights of a 5-course tasting menu that both pair and prepare with the spirit in all kind of different ways. The five-course tasting menu is being created by Karl Doering one of London’s most exciting new chefs. Karl previously worked at Claridge’s and the now sadly closed Mayfields in East London, where his food was described by the Guardian’s Jay Rayner as “a brilliant display of intelligent cooking”.
Our/London Vodka is famous for their infusions using foraged and best of season ingredients like rosemary, thyme and lavender. We’re working closely with them to match each course with the perfect bespoke vodka infusion. You’ll love how the vodka rounds out, cuts through and balances flavour at different turns throughout your meal.
As usual wines will be selected from our favourite independent growers and suppliers and craft beers carefully curated. Your ticket includes all five courses and a welcome cocktail to start proceedings as we mean to go on.
Our/London is made from British wheat using a unique yeast originally found in wine production. This gives us a floral and citrus nose and a light, smooth mouthfeel. All handbottled at our urban microdistillery under the arches of Hackney Downs station.
Vodka for wine people.
Five course tasting menu + welcome drink
|19:00 - 22:30||£49.00|
Our/London, Arch 435 & 436, Spurstowe Road, Hackney Downes, London, E8 1LS
Hackney Downs (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.